Saturday, September 26, 2015

Disneyland album. Simple stories Say Cheese. Picture overload.

Hey everyone. 
About 2 1/2 years ago we took my daughter to Disneyland for her big #2 birthday. Finally over the past 6 months or so I have been trying to create an album. I am about 1/2 done but I wanted to share what I have created so far. 



I used a Clear Scraps album and the Simple Stories Say Cheese collections. I am not going to go into details for each page but there is pictures of all the finished pages. 













If you click here. You can see most of the items I have used. 

Thank you so much for stopping by. 




1 comment:

Christi said...

Tiffany, your mini album is wonderful! I love all the interactive elements you included.

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!