Saturday, January 3, 2015

Happy layout. Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge.

Hi everyone. I made this layout for the Lindy's Stamp Gang color Challenge. 

I just love the color purple but rarely scrapbook with it so I knew I had to give it a try. 


I used Websters Pages Seaside Retreat paper. It is old but still one of my favorite collections. I just love this picture too. 


I used a few different colors from LSG Sweet Violet Purple teal, and Gilded Burgandy Brass embossing powder.. I used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard and the flowers are Prima and Petaloo. 

Here are a few more pictures. 






Thanks so much for stopping by. 


11 comments:

Lizzyc said...

This is really beautiful.. I love those colors together!

Athanasia said...

Amazing page with many beautiful details! I think you must scrap more often with purple shades! :) Thank you for joining our color challenge at LSG!

LISA said...

Absolutely mesmerizing!! I simply adore the photo you used. You have used the colors beautifully.Thank you for joining us at Lindy's for the Color Challenge. xo

Sharon said...

Stunning layout Tiffany! Thanks so much for joining the Lindy's Stamp Gang color challenge this month!

Yolka said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining LSG challenge this month!

Galachko said...

This LO is really awesome! And so cute photo) Thanks for joing Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge this month!

JaMajka said...

Stunning composition and colors! Thanks for playing with LSG!

Stéphanie Papin said...

gorgeois layout, i love it Thank your for joining us with the Lindy's Stamp Gang challenge !

Kate Palmer said...

Beautiful layout!

Maremi's Small Art said...

Such a beutiful and special page. Thank you so much for taking part in Lindy's Stamp Gang colour challenge. Thank you for sharing your art. Hugs, Marta xx

Tina Connolly said...

Simply stunning!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!