Saturday, November 23, 2013

Treats for you.

Hello everyone. 

I have a little Christmas theme project to share with you. 



I made these tags for treats I will be baking for my sons teacher... neighbors.... and family. 
I first used the Sweet scallop die and cut out 6 tags using some My Minds eye 6x6 paper.  It is the Lost and Found Christmas paper from last year. I used Distress ink in Walnut stain to ink the edges. I used the Holiday Treats stamp set. I used the Walnut stain ink to stamp the sentiment along with the snowflakes. I used some gems I had in my stash and put them in the middle of the snowflakes. I used some twine ribbon to add to the top and add a little bow. 

Here is a couple more pictures. 



Here is a supply list. 
Verve Stamps Holiday Treats.  Sweet Scallop die 
My Minds Eye Lost and Found Christmas paper 
Twine, gems, distress ink walnut stain. 

Thank you for stopping by. 

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!