Friday, June 28, 2013

Believe in yourself

Hello everyone. I hope you all are having a fabulous day. 

I have a DT project for The Piece by Piece.

I made a card and altered a little box.


Here are some more pictures. 



For my card I used the My minds eye Market paper. I used a chipboard piece for the sentiment of the card.  
TPBP Products used : 



For the box I used the same paper and added a ribbon buckle and some trim. On the top I used a Leaky Shed Studio butterfly and a Petaloo flower. 

TPBP Products used : 

You can find a video on these projects here 

Stay connected with The Piece by Piece:
 Like us on Facebook: www.thepiecebypiece.com
 Shop our Etsy store: www.thepiecebypiece.etsy.com

Thank you for stopping by. 

No comments:

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!