Saturday, May 25, 2013

Altered cigar box

I havent altered a box in a while so it was time. 


I used the Pink Paislee Hope Chest paper collection. I used Lindys Stamp gang sprays, magicals, and embossing powders. I had a ton of fun creating this box. I used some Graphic 45 metal embellishments. I also used a gorgeous Prima flower the Odette flower. I used some shimmerz texturez and a lot of other  goodies. 

This box is listed in my Etsy shop.

If you have any questions please ask me. 

Here is some more pictures. 






Thanks so much for stopping by. 

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you for sharing this beautiful box and providing some creative inspiration for the card box I'm working on for my daughter's graduation! This is my first attempt at making a box and am curious as to what works best for adhering the paper to the box. I'd love to hear what works for you.

Tiffany said...

Pam I like to use Glue n Seal. It works the best for me. Thank you so much!

Nancy said...

Gorgeous box, Tiffany! :o)

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!