Tuesday, January 11, 2011

My first Greeting Farm coloring!



Most of you know who Alee' is. If you dont she is fabulous. She has a youtube channel and she sells beautiful flowers in her etsy store. I am always purchasing flowers from her store because I LOVE using them on my projects. Well I get a semi surprise package from her and inside was some of her flowers and some Greeting farm Stamped images. I dont own any. So I was so excited. I right away wanted to color them. My favorite one she sent me was Flirty Anya. she is so cute. I used Bic Mark-it markers to color her. I love the markers. anyways I just wanted to share my project.

3 comments:

Nancy said...

Hi Tiffany! Your card is gorgeous! You did such a great job with your coloring! I love the border punching and the beautiful flowers! It was so sweet of Alee' to sent you a package of goodies, and so sweet of you to always give her such lovely plugs on youtube! Thanks for sharing!...Nancy :o)

AtStudioD said...

YAY! I finally was able to sub your YT channel and find your blog. It was a workout!! LOL Anyway, love it! Thanks for the copic info. I will look into it.

x0, Damaris

AtStudioD said...

P.S. Forgot to mention that your card is gorgeous!! I clicked on the Etsy shop link and will probably be buying lace like that also. Thanks!

NEW WEBSITE!

I have moved!!!  Find my website HERE!